Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Independent Component 2 Approval

http://cdn-media-1.lifehack.org/wp-content/files/2012/01/shutterstock_63877450.jpg

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

 I'm not entirely sure for what I'd like to do for my IC2. Some ideas I had was doing another 30 hours of doing exercises or trying to get out more while staying active.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

 For both I'd take photos and videos to show that I was doing activity.

3.  Explain how this component will help you explore your topic in more depth.

 Well for my first answer it was enjoyment, and then for the second answer I was thinking of being determined to exercise. Going out to do physical activity I'd try to do.

4.  Post a log in your Senior Project Hours link and label it "Independent Component 2" log.

 Added to the log and here is a link for mobile users:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TK0pZkK_R75psJc1fpVuYo5XoM7IqUJ25CgAlh4Hnro/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment