Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Blog 15: Lesson 2 Reflection



1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

I am proud that I did not choke up (very much) on my presentation because when I practiced I ended up going overtime from stumbling over my words and not knowing what to say when a slide came up

2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

NC

     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

I didn't make time with the explanation of answer portion, That is an auto-failure...

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

What worked was having a powerpoint to look back to for reference.

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

The only thing that didn't go well was me being short 2 minutes. If I could I'd do a recap of what I said to make the whole presentation tie up and add timw.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? 

 I've been considering something along the lines of "Discipline is necessary for an adolescent to maximize personal fitness."

No comments:

Post a Comment