Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Blog 8: Independent Component 1 Proposal

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
 What I hope to be able to do for my first independent component is 30 hours of training in a UFC gym. A UFC gym in Rancho Cucamonga offers classes on different mixed martial arts as well as offers people to work out as much as they want.
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
 I plan to record a little bit of my class or training to demonstration what I've done.
3.  Explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
 
 I feel this will be beneficial for me to get a new perspective on MMA and different martial arts that I didn't really have a stronger understanding of to see how they feel on my body. 
4.  Update your Senior Project Hours log.

No comments:

Post a Comment