Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Blog 6 - Advisory Prep

http://images.clipartpanda.com/therapy-clipart-eTMoAKATn.jpeg

 
1. What has worked well for you concerning senior project this year?  What has made it a positive experience for you?   
 
 I guess what has worked for me regarding the project is the amount of time we've had to make up anything we've needed to with changing topics. As for what has made this a positive experience...I don't know really.
 
2. What are you finding difficult concerning senior project?  How can you adapt to make that portion work better for you?  How might the senior team help?
 
 One of the most difficult parts of the project is managing people in your project. I personally find it incredibly difficult to get a hold of people since I have to: find someone close by, free, and willing to help. I rarely manage to get anyone willing to help. How the senior team can help.......I have no ideas how the senior team can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment