Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Blog 5 - Interview 1 Reflection

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/interview-checklist-job-candidate-requirements-qualifications-must-possess-clipboard-including-experience-communication-35557311.jpg

1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview?  Is there anything I would do differently for other interviews?  
 
 In my opinion, the most important thing that I learned from this interview to have a proper interviewing environment and to be a bit more vocal when it comes to explaining my questions if necessary. As previously said I would try and meet in an office or somewhere with little to no noise interfearence. 
 
2. Did I get additional resources and contacts?  What is the most useful?  Why?  
 
 I was recommended to a couple of different trainers and fighters. The most useful is the gym trainers because they most likely have more insight as to the fitness aspect of mixed martial arts.
 
3. What makes my interviewee qualified to help me? 
 
 My interviewee, Danny, was qualified to help me as he has been in the world of MMA for a long time and as a professional trainer he would know what goes into using MMA for fitness.
 
Link to Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/isaac-diaz-863495835/mma 

No comments:

Post a Comment