Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Blog 3 - First Interview Preparation

http://careerconnectionsnh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/interview.png

1. Who do you plan to interview? Why?

 I'm hoping to interview Joseph Hannibal, painting professor at Cal Poly Pomona. His credentials as a professional painter would be helpful to understanding the art world a little bit better.

2. Five questions will be assigned to all seniors to ask.  What additional questions do you plan to ask?  Ask open-ended questions.

 In addition to the five questions given by the teachers:
  1. I'm interested in studying art. What can you tell me about it?
  2. From your perspective, what could I study that would be significant to other people?
  3. Who else would you recommend I talk to?
  4. What kind of places or activities do you recommend I do for the mentorship component?
  5. What materials should I read in this field? Who else can I interview? 
I plan to ask the following questions:
  • How have you fought artist block?
  • Tell me about your favorite art style/styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment