Thursday, April 21, 2016

Blog 22: Independent Component 2


LITERAL
(a) Include this statement: “I, student name, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents ___ hours of work.”

I, Isaac Diaz, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 31 hours of work.
 
(b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component.

 N/A
 
(c) Update your Independent Component 2 Log (which should be under your Senior Project Hours link)

 Link to the hour log for mobile users: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TK0pZkK_R75psJc1fpVuYo5XoM7IqUJ25CgAlh4Hnro/edit#gid=0
 
(d) Explain what you completed.    

What I worked on was doing physical therapy recommended to me through my doctor that would help me recover more from my accident.
 
(e) Defend your work and explain the component's significance and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.   

What I did is experiential research for my answers: enjoyment and motivation. I do not consider it research for my third answer (balance) since I needed to work with my limitations. This  also gave me insight for how I can better communicate the importance of body care and fitness especially when recovering from an accident.
 
In addition to the following link I included a picture of: my walking route, me and my dog, and me and the horse I worked with.

 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kxKxbysJ9_YhusFxv46ujGqJ0dZzF9ZilBEET_tEpoQ/edit?usp=sharing





(f)How did the component help you answer your EQ? Please include specific examples to illustrate how it helped. 

 As previously stated my project is very experiential and trying to understand how to get into exercising especially since I did not know how to connect with people who have had accidents or exercise-limiting accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment