Thursday, January 7, 2016

Blog 13: 10 Hour Mentorship Check-In

http://isabelfoxenduke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/exercise.jpg

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?

 We've been doing a variety of things from working on dieting and what to exercise with to actually going out for runs.








2.   Who is your contact?  What makes this person an expert?

 My contact is my uncle. He worked for Bally's fitness for many years this gave him the qualifications to be a mentor for this.

3.   How many  hours have you done during the school year? (Summer Mentorship Hours and Mentorship Hours should be reflected separately in your Senior Project Hours log located on the right hand side of your blog).

16 hours summer hours. 11 hours form Mentorship. And currently 5 hours for IC #1. In total that is 32 hours total.



4.   Succinctly summarize what you did, how well you and your mentor worked together, and how you plan to complete the remaining hours.

 With my first mentor we had a good bond however after time we lost the connection due to too many complications and he could no longer be my mentor, now with my second mentor we have a great relationship since he is family. To complete the rest of my hours I need to combine dieting, physical exercise (when I recover), and just working more with my uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment