Thursday, November 5, 2015

Blog 11 Lesson 1 Reflection

http://cdn.xl.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock1805185.jpg



1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?

 What I'm most proud of from this first lesson is that I did not need note cards to remember any information on my presentation.I was afraid that I'd not remember any information without notes but I was mistaken.


2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why you earned that grade using evidence from the component contract.

 I would give myself an AP because I gave a solid presentation however I did not meet the time requirement by I believe 30 seconds.


3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2?


 I think if anything I would try to make my hook better because I felt the hook went awkwardly and I feel like didn't get a lot of attention for my topic. I feel that just adjusting my hook and slowing down when I speak will help me for lesson 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment