Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Blog 24: Last Presentation Reflection

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgnn7BNZb8-8gzsBHJzXLdBgPMAaOR8WKUId-KQgMnO3ADkhfDJjGJwYum6sf4I0_qvheor_MqXjvAQkFv1SvHt15Rw1d6hZ2Dp6g7zTvGTlMWWsD91sNE_WWj0lk6EvZ7ZZLzRxTM1Rlc/s1600/Screen_Shot_2013-02-14_at_6.00.28_PM.png

(1) Positive Statement

What I am most proud of from my from my block-long lesson is that I was able to talk about my experiences from the year long project and that people liked my activity.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your block presentation?  Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

 P

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project? 
Use the component contract to defend that assessment.
 
P

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?


What worked for me in this project is that I was able to find research articles with relative ease and did not have to resort to buying books.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your senior project?


 I would try to expand my research field as well as have decided on solely fitness instead of starting with mixed martial arts and fitness. But for an absolute do over I would have stuck with my original choice of video games for a topic and have gone with competitive gaming.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.


Senior project has helped me understand exercise better especially since one of my future endeavors is to be physically fit. This is from my research to prove that if I were to find ways where my exercise will work with how my life will be situated.

No comments:

Post a Comment